Due to a high level of last minute interest, the deadline for entering Brake’s 2018 Fleet Safety Awards has been extended to Friday 29 June 2018. Fleet operators and suppliers who want to be in with a chance of winning should enter online at www.fleetsafetyawards.com.
The awards, which honour the achievements of fleet operators and suppliers working to help reduce the number of road crashes involving at-work drivers, will be presented during an evening ceremony at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole, on Thursday 11 October 2018.
This year’s awards will be offered in the following twelve categories.
Awards for organisations:
- Company Driver Safety Awards (small, medium and large fleet categories) Sponsored by FleetMaster
- Dr Will Murray Award for Analysis and Action Sponsored by eDriving Fleet
- Fleet Safety Product Award Sponsored by Ocado Foundation
- Road Safety in the Community Award Sponsored by Johnson & Johnson
- Safe Vehicles Award
- Sustainable Journeys Award
- Fleet Safety Partnership Award
- Fleet Safety Innovation Award Sponsored by Geotab
Awards for individuals:
- Road Risk Manager of the Year Award Sponsored by Licence Bureau
- Kevin Storey Award for Outstanding Commitment to Road Safety